Concrete Resurfacing in Brisbane that Brings Your Floors to Life
South East Concrete Resurfacing is one of the leading providers of concrete resurfacing in Brisbane, specialising in Spraycrete and Epoxy Flooring in Brisbane and the South East Queensland region.
Unleash the potential of your floors or give it the makeover it badly needs with our professional flooring services. From patios and driveways to kitchen floors and dining halls, our team can handle any concrete floor you want re-done. Whether you’re looking for a standard floor upgrade or full custom resurfacing, we’ll give your floors the design, look, and finish you want.
Here’s why our clients trust us to do all their concrete resurfacing in Brisbane:
- QBCC-licenced – We’re proudly licenced by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC), giving you more confidence in our skills and qualifications.
- Leading specialists – We specialise in Spraycrete and Epoxy Flooring only, constantly refining our craft to the point of industry-leading expertise.
- Wide coverage – We serve several major locations throughout South East Queensland including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Bayside, Sunshine Coast, and Western suburbs.
- Personal service – We’ll work closely with you to get whatever you need. Whether it’s taking extra time to discuss your exact specifications or triple-checking everything to make sure your floor finishes are perfect, you’ll always get the personal service you deserve.
- Quality of work – Concrete resurfacing is an art as much as it is an industry, and we’re proud to say we do some of the best concrete resurfacing in Brisbane. Check out our gallery of finished works to see what we can do for your property.
A type of concrete coating that can be applied to new or existing concrete floors
Why Choose Us?
We firmly believe we’re one of your top choices for concrete resurfacing in the South East Queensland region. With our proven track record and a solid reputation as professionals who always get the job done, we’ll get you the results you want for your concrete floors and property.
Our team is best known in the industry for the following qualities:
We take concrete resurfacing very seriously and give you the high level of service you deserve. This involves not just the quality of our work but also the way that we conduct our service to you. From arriving on time and working according to schedule to being transparent and honest with you in all our communications, you can always expect the highest level of professionalism from our team.
This professionalism is reflected not just by the fact that we’re licenced with the QBCC but also in the feedback we get from our satisfied clients.
We take great pride in our work. Not just because this is our job, but, more importantly, because this is our passion. Our love for giving clients the finest concrete surface they can get drives us to always provide the best work we can do. This means we give each resurfacing job the same amount of dedication and attention to detail no matter how simple or tough it may be. This passion shines through in our work, which we believe is among the best in the industry.
Weâ€™ve made it a point to specialise only in Spraycrete and Epoxy Flooring in Brisbane. This allows us to focus all our effort and energy in continually refining our skills for these products. The result? Industry-leading expertise and proficiency in applying these coatings.
Instead of becoming a jack of all trades, weâ€™re one of the few coating specialists you can rightly call experts. The only way to true mastery is unwavering focus and continuous refinement, and weâ€™ve made sure to do this in the areas we specialise in.
Spraycrete is a type of concrete coating that can be applied to new or existing concrete floors. Although it’s commonly used for decorative concrete purposes, Spraycrete also boasts other features that can be used to enhance your floor’s functionality and safety. It’s a constant favourite among our clients because of the following features:
- Non-slip – Spraycrete is an excellent solution for providing non-slip concrete floor finishes. Because it’s a relatively light yet textured coating, Spraycrete can be easily applied to existing floors to make them less slippery and add more traction.
- Soft texture – Most applications of Spraycrete create floor surfaces with a softer and more malleable texture. This makes it ideal for softening a floor surface or creating a more textured look to complement surrounding property features.
- Endless combination of designs and colours – Because we can add several different colours and materials into your Spraycrete mix, you’ll have practically unlimited possibilities for design and colour combinations.
Flake Epoxy Flooring
Often used for custom-designed floors, Flake Epoxy Flooring is a flooring solution characterised by decorative concrete flakes on its finish. These flakes can be mixed with different colours and materials to create a textured look on your floors.
Epoxy coating is renowned for its durability and cleanliness, making it an ideal solution for upgrading old floors or protecting new ones. It’s also great for filling cracks and holes in concrete floors, and its smooth finish makes it easy to clean and polish.
Because of these features, flake epoxy flooring is frequently used in both commercial and domestic settings such as garages, kitchen areas, gyms, and factory floors. This is an excellent choice if you want concrete floors that are:
- Easy to clean
- Low maintenance
Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Metallic epoxy flooring is a step above your standard colour flooring with unique and decorative designs incorporated into the floor design. Get the wow factor you are looking for with a classy and colourful three-dimensional pattern in eye-catching swirls and patterns mimicking the look of moon craters, waves or lava flow.
Applying metallic epoxy floors is a creative process and no two floors will look the same when this flooring type is applied. Along with all the benefits you receive from colour and flake flooring, with metallic epoxy flooring you will get a surface that is:
- Fully customisable
- One of a kind
- Available in a huge variety of colours and patterns
Metallic epoxy flooring can be applied to any indoor area to create a room that stands out from the rest. From residential homes to commercial spaces such as restaurants, retail stores and public thoroughfares, metallic epoxy flooring is ideal for any type of surface.
The Benefits of Concrete Resurfacing
People use concrete resurfacing Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Brisbane wide for a variety of reasons, and it provides several benefits and advantages that can enhance the look and feel of your property. The following are some of the main reasons why concrete resurfacing is such a great option for properties:
Protect your concrete floors from spills, liquids, chemicals, moulds, and other common floor issues
Beautify your home
Give your floors a high-gloss finish or remodel them with a wide variety of colours, finishes, and textures
Increase property value
Increase the value of your home or property with a beautiful, durable, and functional concrete floor
Make your concrete floors safer and more functional by giving them a non-slip surface and increasing its traction
A good, solid coating of a high-quality flooring material will help your floors stay stronger and longer-lasting
Save on energy bills
High-gloss floors reflect light better than standard floors, minimising the need to turn on lights throughout the day
Make your floor easier to clean
By giving your floors a smooth, solid coating, you’ll make it much easier to clean and maintain
Bring Your Concrete Floors to Life
If you want the best concrete resurfacing Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast wide, look no further than South East Concrete Resurfacing.
We’re one of the leading and most trusted concrete resurfacers in the South East Queensland region, with a solid body of work in private, commercial, and industrial settings. From simple repairs to full-scale renovations, we’ll give your floors the look, feel, and function you want.